Rock Yards • Landscape Suppliers • Landscape Architects • Contractors • L&G • Small Quantities
The only American company that is truly a direct source of Mexican Beach Pebbles.
We own and operate 9 miles of beach in Baja California, and thus we are a truly direct source of pebbles and offer the largest selection of all sizes and colors. In addition to the traditional black beach pebbles, we also supply grey, green, buff, mixed and red Mexican beach pebbles.
We also offer cobblestones and pool pebbles in several sizes. Working directly with our valued customers (no middleman), we offer excellent service and fast shipping from our warehouse in San Diego, California.
Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™ - Highest Quality, Lowest Price River Rocks
- Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™ is a family-owned American company, headquartered in the U.S. Dun and Bradstreet registered. DUNS # 96206075
- We have an impeccable record and excellent references from satisfied customers throughout the U.S.
- We ship truck loads in bulk, packaged in super sacks, poly bags of any size, or wire baskets (additional charge applies to poly bags and wire baskets)
- As an accommodation to our customers, we also sell small quantities by the pallet.
- Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™ proudly offers both natural and polished beach pebbles (Mexican river rock). All pebbles are hand-picked and inspected for breakage, quality and color uniformity prior to packaging.
- We are the direct source and specialize in very large and unique custom orders.
- In order for our customers to maintain competitive advantage, we offer nationwide U.S. freight arrangements (flat beds) through nationwide U.S. carriers. Because of our very large volume, we get some of the best freight rates in the nation, along with the fastest delivery times.
- Our beach pebbles range from 1mm 18".
Custom sizes are also available.
What Are Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™ Used For?
Our Mexican Beach Pebbles are used in a variety of large commercial landscape and hardscape projects, such as hospitals, hotels, resorts, highrise buildings, municipalities, and airports.
In residential landscape and hardscape, beach pebbles are used from small projects (such as planters and flower beds), large projects (such as driveways, walls, patios, decks, tree circles and water-smart gardens), and everything else in condos, designer homes, and elaborate mansions. The smooth surface makes Mexican beach pebbles ideal for ground covering, walkways, driveways, outdoor and indoor planters, dry river beds and ponds. Mexican beach pebbles (river rock) are also excellent for water features.
Mexican beach pebbles are an ideal solution for water-scarce states. They provide a very elegant and practical solution, and an excellent alternative for grass.Take a look at our process
165 West La Cienega Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
Please note that we need your
contact info, DELIVERY ZIP, size,
color and amount to e-mail your
quote. Filling out the form will save
time and guarantee that you receive
your desired quote ASAP.
Note to Our Valued Customers: Please note that beach pebbles (river rocks) are a 100% natural product, and therefore pebbles are never completely uniform in size, shape and color. Although Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™ exceeds the industry standard in sorting its pebble stone products, the company cannot guarantee a 100% size, shape and size uniformity.
© , Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™, a subsidiary of OZKO Inc. All rights reserved.
All text, images and graphics are property of Best Mexican Beach Pebbles™. Copying, reproducing or any other unauthorized use of any text, graphics or trademarks appearing on this website is strictly prohibited by the U.S. and international copyright and/or trademark law.